It may be a dream to many to climb the ladder of corporate success simultaneously with spending quality time with family. Achieving both is like stressing too much in life. It is really a tough task to maintain ideal work-life balance. Below are some tips how to make the attempt easy and succeed in it:
– The first and foremost tip is to know that your time is just yours and you know better how to spend it. Try to value what you do in the personal time. It will be more effective and less stressed. It is to note that stress reduction means more mental freedom.
– Make your day-to-day routine simple like making your credit card bills on automatic payment and fitting a key rack near the door. The more systems are effective at your end, the more life becomes simple.
– Saying ‘No’ sometime works better than saying ‘Yes,’ but it would be a real challenge. This applies to personal life as well as work life. Whenever you find some unnecessary requests at work or in family, it is time to say ‘No.’
– Decompress yourself while driving back to home from work so that the personal life is not affected with the stress of work.
– Try to disconnect all the notification and use manual effort opening the app to check those. This will help you to be at one place at one time instead of handling several things together.